Are you puzzled yet? We are not! My husband and I are still going strong and completing our exercise goal piece by piece.
Are you having a hard time coming up with a goal or resolution? Here are a few examples to get you started:
- Exercise or be more active (add a puzzle piece for the number of times you go to the gym)
- Drinking more water (add a puzzle piece for every cup you drink)
- Adding healthy food to your diet (add a puzzle piece for every meal you include veggies)
- House cleaning (add a puzzle piece for every cleaning task you complete or set amount of time you spend cleaning)
- Completing a photo album (add a puzzle piece for every page of the album you finish)
- Spend more time reading (add a puzzle piece for every chapter you complete)
These are just a few resolutions you might have this year. The ideas are limitless but I hope this gets your mind going. Don’t be puzzled by starting a New Year’s resolution! Start today and start small.